Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marz

Marz

Moving Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 8:15 pm

"You're not the only one that all this is new to, Ive never lived like this in my entire life." Kensai responded frankly, "Hirohata-sensei seems like the type to get a maid or something." He waved the question off, though what he was saying was that she wouldn't make a very good wife, even though she was undoubtedly an excellent Shinobi. "Dinner was delicious though wasn't it? I'd forgotten how home cooked meals taste."

With Kenji's help the clearing took very little time, and soon all the dishes were in the drying rack and Kensai was back on the couch, relaxing and seeing if he couldn't be absorbed into the soft leather of the sitting arangements. In front of the couch there was a front projection T.V. Kensai had never had a TV before but he'd seen them all over the place. Though Megumi's was huge, He'd never seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 pm

"Uh, well, let's not give her any ideas," Kenji said, with a thoughtful squint. "She actually might try to find a maid...but not for the normal reasons you'd hire a maid." Yeah, he definitely wouldn't put that past Megumi. "It was good, though. I've never really had a home cooked meal before. About the closest thing we had before were heating up leftovers, but I don't really think that counts.

After everything was cleaned up, Kenji went and joined Kensai in the living room, and flopped down on one half of the leather sofa. He settled in with a yawn, and reached in to take his eye drops to give his eyes another couple of squirts. Just a few more days and he wouldn't need these anymore. While he was in the middle of applying said eyedrops, the bedroom door opened and Megumi walked back into the room, stretching her arms out, and wearing just a long T-shirt that came down just past her hips.

"Ahhh, now that hit the spot," she said, with a big smile. She finished stretching her arms and wandered over to the sofa where the boys were waiting, and leaned over the back of it. "So, how's everything out here?"
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 4:27 pm

There was something, about Towel-sensei that made Kensai a little nervous, and had even made him blush, he'd seen a lot more of her skin. But this was a lot more of an erotic image. He didn't quite look at his sexy-sensei. "It's going well To-Hirohata-sensei. We've cleaned everything up. Dinner was good." He spoke out his neck, obviously upset or excited by something. He wanted to look but he didn't want to reveal his embarrassment.

"Kenji, do you wanna take a bath first?" He asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 pm

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure." Kenji looked back and forth between Megumi and Kensai, before gradually sitting up from the couch to go take a bath. He wasn't the most perceptive of people around, but even he could tell something was off about his teammate. He seemed somewhat...reserved, maybe? he wasn't making eye contact, at least. Well, maybe this was something he just needed to work out himself. Better to just go take a bath and stay out of it.

When Kenji was gone, Megumi walked around the couch and then sat down, lounging against the arm with her legs crossed along her half, with Kensai on the other side. She pursed her lips a moment, slightly frowning as she watched him. Jeez, could he be more obvious about it? With a quiet sigh, she leaned her head against her fist and asked, "Alright, so what's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:23 pm

How exactly was an innocent boy to explain how his barely clothed teacher was making him feel, besides mostly emberassed. Kensai sheepishly turned and looked at his Sensei, only for a moment before looking her up and down, and blushing far more profusely than before. "It's... well... I mean..." He stammered obviously staring at the fully developed woman sitting right in front of him. He was obviously thinking far faster than he was able to move his lips, a curse of youth. Finally he took a deep breath and spoke as slowly as he could muster, still sounding very rushed and broken. "The doctor... he said that I with my back, that I would need help doing things... like-like bathing. With Kenji's eyes Icouldn't ask him... so-uh w-would you help me?" He finally managed to stammer both distracted by Megumi's level of dress and the pressing request for what felt like dire help.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Megumi raised her eyebrows as Kensai stammered through his explanation. Well, that certainly wasn't what she had been expecting at all. So he was embarrassed, was that it? Poor kid. She supposed that would have to be a pretty awkward to thing to ask your sensei, especially for a boy. Now what kind of person would she be if she refused?

"Aww, I see." With a partial grin, Megumi reached out and rubbed her fingers through the kid's hair, then sank back against the sofa again. "Well, I suppose I could give you a hand. Used to give Kenji baths all the time, so it's not exactly like it's a foreign concept. besides, we've already been in the hot springs together, so there's nothing you need to be bashful about."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 am

Kensai flinched openly when Megumi put a hand through his hair, she was still far sexier than he could handle at any given moment. So he would look away after her direct answer, slowly scooting away from Megumi as if trying as hard as possible to become part of the couch arm. A private Spring with Kenji there was completely different than in a private bathroom all alone with Megumi. He'd actually gained strength from Kenji being there last time, this time however it would just be the two of them. "Yes Sensei. Thank you." Was the only response he could muster to her reassuring words.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Megumi frowned. Well shit, apparently this was really bothering him more than she'd thought. The poor kid looked ready to wither up and hide in a hole. Probably best not to be her usual self in that case. With a sigh, she leaned back against the couch and held her chin up with her fist, elbow resting on the arm of the couch. "Listen, it's fine, really. I get that this is hard for you, but I don't mind. You're my student, and I'm your teacher, so I'll help you with whatever you need. Wouldn't have invited you to live here if I wasn't serious about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day   Moving Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi's Requiem :: Roleplay Hub :: Side Stories-
Jump to: