Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

Basic Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Forum Rules   Basic Forum Rules EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 am

1) I can't stress this enough. Don't be an ass hat. You know exactly what I mean. Don't do it. This is a blanket rule because I expect you to know common human decency. Ass hats of all varieties will be banned immediately without a warning. I'd much rather have one less member on my forum than deal with stupidity for a second more than is necessary to click the ban button.

2)Keep competition and arguments in character. I don't want any out of character drama on my forum. Anyone carrying baggage when drama is discovered will be banned with gusto.

3) Strong language and graphic, violent content is to be expected within a roleplay about a village of assassins. If you can't handle it, leave.

4) Written sexual content is allowed, but I don't want this taken overboard. If you're walking about with your wang out getting every girl in bed you can we'll probably need to have a serious discussion. If you create a nudist hermaphrodite shota with C cup breasts and a love for MILFs you probably won't even make it past character creation.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisrequiem.rpg-board.net

Basic Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1