Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Path to Freedom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kod

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-10-09

PostSubject: Path to Freedom   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:46 am

How had it come to this? Arata almost spoke the thought aloud as he emerged from the back of one of around a dozen wagons approaching the site. He'd seen it a few times from afar when the wagons had gone over a rise in the road, but they hadn't really prepared him for seeing it up close.

The site chosen for his year of manual labor could have been more desolate, aside from the rocks, dust and rocks, it had a few patches of green from a scattering of gnarled trees, and the well used road and track leading up to the camp indicated a connection to society that some of the other possible jobs he had been set for would have lacked, such as the isolated mines, but still. It wasn't somewhere he'd want to spend much, or any, time. Which was the plan.

Smiling grimly, he wiped the dusty sweat from his forehead, and stepped forward to join the line of other laborers to be checked in and distributed around the camp to get to work. He'd probably have to spend a few days figuring out the shifts and routines of the day, but he'd be out of here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Problematic
Admin
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-10-09
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Path to Freedom   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 pm

It was almost as though the new arrivals at the work site caused an earthquake. Arata hadn't even moved his feet after just getting off the wagon when the entire area appeared to rumble. Accompanying the strange rumble was... a voice?

"HooooOOOO-!" The deep, feminine voice became louder as the rumbling became more pronounced till finally the source could be ascertained through one's eyesight alone. Plowing straight through the dust was a large, incoming shockwave of dust and debris shielding the woman shouldercharging it all straight toward the wagons.

"-RAH!" As she reached the nearest wagon she swung out her arm, using Akimichi jutsu to enlarge the fist into a weapon of destruction that, coupled with the shockwave, instantly reduced two of the formerly occupied wagons to splinters and sent more than one of the guards assigned to bring them in flying. An event such as this was unprecedented and the guards were ill-prepared to combat a kounin on a prison break mission.

Standing amidst the dust and rubble, Dohza took the time to flex her muscles and look enthusiastically badass.

"Hey guys! I'm looking to build a posse and setting some petty criminals free seemed like a pretty great start! So who's with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobisrequiem.forumotion.com
Kod

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Path to Freedom   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:09 am

Arata froze as the ground began to quake, glancing around him hurriedly. On one hand, there was no shelter to speak of, but on the other, there wasn't much of anything to fall on him either, as long as an avalanche didn't start or the ground split open. And then he heard the voice.

Along with the other prospective laborers and their guards, he turned to face the direction the sound was coming from. And stared. A woman was charging towards the camp. What. Arata watched in a state of frozen fascination as the woman arrived and quickly dispatched the nearest guards. Was this a rescue?

When she took the time to pose, he raised his hands and began to applaud as best he could with them locked in a set of manacles. "I'm in!" A posse to do what he wasn't particularly clear, but she'd sped is escape up several days, was way stronger than him, and looked fan-fucking-tastic to boot. If it turned out to be something stupid he could always slip away, but she'd be his ticket out of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Problematic
Admin
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-10-09
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Path to Freedom   Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:26 am

As it stood, Arata was actually the only one who stood around to hear, let alone answer, her suggestion to create a posse. Anyone else in the area either ran like a coward as soon as things started going south or took off the moment it was clear to get out of the guard's sight and escape their intended punishment, at least for the time being.

With Arata's being the only answer, Dohza frowned doubtfully as she gave him a quick once over with a quick, uncertain rub at the back of her neck.

"I dunno..." she answered with deep thought and consideration. "You kinda scream 'virgin' to me. Not really sure if I can bring someone along who doesn't even know how to have a good time."

Even as the woman stood about and spoke casually, the remaining guards were gathering their numbers in an attempt to apprehend her while she wasn't on the offensive. She, however, paid them and their organization very little mind at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobisrequiem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Path to Freedom   

Back to top Go down
 
Path to Freedom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» When one Path Crosses Another......
» How to Record Exit Path Lag Free
» Yck-Exit Path: FAQs & More
» What Is Your Life Path Number?
» The Path to Power [Training]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi's Requiem :: Other Content :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: