Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:50 am

It took Ami a brief moment to fully collect her wits following the act of just awakening followed immediately by a heart stopping fright. Once she was able to analyze the situation, however, she calmed considerably.

"I smell a dirty fox..." Ami mumbled unhappily before tossing the scalpel at the muffin.

"Ah..." the intruder gasped, though her voice came from the corner on the left side of the room rather than the right where the muffin was still calmly hovering. Though the scalpel had appeared to be on a collision course with the muffin, it was now hovering in the air piercing the intruder's invisible body at the left corner. "That smarts, you eggheaded little twit..." the equally pink-haired kitsune hissed as she faded into existence and yanked the scalpel from the back of her hand. The muffin, in the meanwhile, was slowly floating it's way toward their foxy intruder's possession once again.

"You deserve it for scaring me on purpose like that," Ami replied, sounding greatly justified in her little victory. "You should know you can fool my eyes and ears, but you can never fool my nose." She took a moment to turn toward Yori and issue a simple command. "Set another place at the table. ...It would seem we have ourselves an uninvited guest."

"You know..." the kitsune started with a quick lick at her lips. "...if there's not enough food to go around, I wouldn't mind getting a taste of... that..." She chuckled wickedly at the thought.

"You're not devouring my help, Yao..." Ami muttered in exasperation. "Erase that thought from your mind immediately or I wipe it out for you." She rose from her bed straight away at that and began to undress from her nightwear into more appropriate clothes for the science she'd be doing today. It was Yori's job to look away if he was moving slow and had yet to leave to make the table for three.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisrequiem.rpg-board.net
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Taking note of the lack of physical offence the intruder perpetrated,Yori slowly lowered the blunt object to his side taking a good long look at the fox woman. She was quite attractive, but it was also tempered by the unnatural air of death around her. This woman was a Black widow. Yori was sure of it.

When given the command to set another place Yori closed his eyes and bowed politely. "Yes, Ojou-sama." The fox woman, Yao as he learned, was a guest now, uninvited or not. Before he turned away Yori shuttered at the thought of the woman having her way with him. But before he could politely decline Ami jumped to his defence, threatening telepathic violence. Something Yori had seen quite a bit of in their travels and had even been on the recieving end of a long time ago.

Without another word and before the catgirl could remove the expensive sleepware Yori had vanished from the doorway to carry out his Ojou-sama's commands. It wasnt hard and there was more than enough food. Even if he did take from his own portion to feed Yao.

Yori would wait, ears keen, until the ladies arrived at the table or he heard something that would send him running.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:46 am

"I assume you understand why I'm here," Yao inquired in a statement while Ami dressed herself. The Kitsune lazily tossed the bloodied scalpel onto the catgirl's expensive bedding without a second thought. She didn't have to get out the stains.

"Likely more than you realize," Ami replied as she slipped on her lab coat and stepped out of her room fully dressed. Both women made their way to the dining area as they continued to speak amongst themselves as if Yori were simply not there. "Even as faint as it is, it's difficult to ignore the hum of power coming from this lab. Others are already on their way here."

The two women took their places calmly at the table, Ami forming an explanation as Yao listened intently to what she had to say.

"It's a blessing that you happened to arrive first. I have one last test to perform before I allow Ukime to parasitize a suitable host to build her strength quickly, however, even that will take more time than their arrival will allow. I'd ask you to leave Inari in my care for long enough to delay them for a while. If nothing else, you at least need to halt the coming of Byouki and Aburame. The moment either of them make it to the gates the entire village will be plunged into chaos and my plans will be ruined."

"You haven't got any experience raising children. Why would I trust you with her?" Yao responded doubtfully, casting Ami a sideways glare as she stuffed the last of her muffin past her lips. And so their conversation would continue as such for a time, their appreciation for one another growing more and more strained as they dined...

Once the two women had come to a reluctant agreement and much of the shared breakfast was decimated, there was no hesitation from Ami as she rose from her chair and bid Yao do the same.

"Come, I'll show you the fruits of my labor and why it's taken me this long to revive Ukime." Ami beckoned quickly with her hand, leading the way back into her room and through the secret door therein down into the depths of her hidden laboratory, the lights flickering to life automatically as they descended ever downward.

Yao seemed at least moderately interested in the pristinely sterile settings of the lab, though the first sniff she took had her wrinkling her nose.

"Smells like death and bleach..." she complained before taking another, more tentative sniff at the air. "And... oh...?" Rushing ahead of the group, Yao slid to a stop before the restrained and caged bandit. Whether he was conscious... or even sane at this point, Yao would speak to him regardless as she grasped the bars of the cage with a wide smile. "You smell of dirt and sweat and sex. I love dirt and sweat and sex..."

A moment later, Ami sidled up beside the other woman and bumped her aside to address the death row criminal herself.

"I hope you've come to terms with your mortality. It's nigh time for your life to come to an abrupt end. However, I'm not a heartless monster. I'm willing to grant you one final meal before you come to your inevitable conclusion as the greatest experiment thus far in my illustrious career. I'll take your request now and no later."

Last edited by Problematic on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:52 am

It was without a single word that Yori ate with the two animal-eared women. He kept a close eye on Yao without really looking like he was keeping a close eye on the woman. She was Dangerous. Byouki and Aburame clans were also in on this? And since when could any chakra readings make it out of Ami's lab. They'd tested with the equivalent of a chakra geyser, and managed to stop any kind of chakra sense. It meant that this Ukime... god... parasite or whatever it was, was beyond powerful. What Ami had said before about a great power, and the Kyubi child and taking custody of the same child really started to feel heavy on Yori's shoulders. If they took custody of a child then it would be Yori's duty to take care of such a child. Outside of a young Ami he'd not have to take care of a child before.

As the women finished Yori wasted no time clearing the table and placing the dishes in the small dish washer and started it by the time they got to Ami's room. The servant would follow behind shortly enough, catching up to in time to watch Yao rush off back through the double doors to view #3672. Yori would stand back after passing the double doors and crossing his arms. This was going to be a spectacle. As their prisoner was about as dumb as he looked and being blue balled Yori knew exactly what he was going to ask for.

Michi had been expecting a lot of things, but what he hadn't been expecting was Yao's presence, she barged in like a wrecking ball and commented on how he smelled of blood sweat and sex. What was this women? Was this the Crazy-Animal-Girl-house-anime or something? "Let me out of this cage and you'll smell like sex too." He scoffed playfully still pretending he had some control on his destiny. He'd not even come close anger and was still stuck in denial. The whole night, he'd even slept well, seeming rested but not in too much better condition for the roughing up he'd received last night, it was perhaps the lamest thing that could have come of this. He was so stupid he didn't even realize in how much deep shit he actually was. "To eat?" #3672 smiled wickedly, his eyes turning on Yao.

"Lemme eat her."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Ami immediately released a deep sigh of resignation and exasperation. Why did she even try?! She reached up to remove her glasses, using the other hand to give the bridge of her nose a good massage between two fingers as she closed her eyes.

"Of course... You could have a ten course steak dinner or a four layer German chocolate cake, but why bother actually enjoying a last meal when you can make it with the de facto Kitsune matriarch!"

At that, the catgirl threw her hands up angrily and began to walk away.

"Whatever! Have at it, but you've annoyed me enough that your death is going to be as agonizing as possible when the time comes." Having entirely given up, Ami simply threw the keys away, allowing Yao to easily snatch them up in a big paw and begin daintily working on the door with the key between her claws.

Her smile was ear to ear as the door finally swung open with a small squeak.

"It's been quite awhile since I was able to have a real meal..."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:52 am

Yori was not as exasperated, however, he knew from experience that saying something smug like 'I told you so' OR 'seen that one coming from a kilometer off' while Ami was so annoyed would have meant he'd be drooling in the corner for the next hour, an experience he didn't want to repeat. In all actuality Yori was happy that Michi said what he did, it'd give him a chance to review security footage and see how this Yao, worked. Ami had verified what he'd thought earlier about Yao being a man eater, a classic kunoichi.

Following his Ojou-sama Yori cast a small look over his shoulder, asking himself if this could be a mistake. Ami knew what she was doing, did Yao? Either way, he was surprised as Michi who'd been beaten and injected with chemicals was obviously not suffering enough as he flung himself out of the cage practically tackling Yao and tearing at her clothing.

The only real thing that was annoying about this to Yori was how it was holding up progress, on what he didn't know, but he new it was good enough to wait for.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:29 am

Ami shifted her work to a far corner of the lab, preparing a few final touches that may or not improve the formula and filling a syringe while attempting to ignore the moans of intense pleasure behind her, though she was able to relax a bit as the subject began to sound further and further weakened till at last Yao let loose a satisfied sigh and the sound of rustling clothes could be heard as the foxy lady redressed herself.

"Hmph... It's about time..." Ami started as she turned round to interrupt herself with a sharp gasp of surprise. While still alive, Michi had been reduced to a mere husk of skin as if he'd died and been left out in the desert for several months, the only signs of life being an occasional twitch of an arm or a leg and some ragged breathing. "Damnit, Fox!" she shouted angrily. "This is not alive enough! Give him back much more vitality than that!"

Stood beside the naked husk of a man while she set a few final adjustments into the positioning of her clothing, Yao could only growl unhappily at Ami's forceful demands.

"Bah! Only because it's going to a worthy cause..." she griped, kneeling to tap her finger to the man's head before he began to slowly reinflate with the vitality he once had, though he still appeared much more lethargic than he had been a moment before. Yao wasn't going to walk away from this without at least making a light snack of it. "Happy now?" she grunted unhappily while taking a few steps away and turning about to see what was about to happen next now that the man had enough life to get the experiment underway.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Michi was very vocal and very dominant. Carrying on and not noticing what Yao was doing to him until it was way too late to escape the torment! She'd tricked him and now she was draining him for everything he had. Everything! It was all that he could do to vocalize a grunt when he was done... the circumstances of his end rushed into his mind. He was afraid of the end.

Yori was less interested in whatever copulating #3672 and the new almost unwelcome guest were doing. But because of their pairing the man had been drained of nearly all his vitality. It was pretty obvious that he'd been left on his deathbed and that wasn't what his Ojou-sama had desired. To the point that Ami demanded that the fox woman give quite a bit of the man's energy back. He wasn't even sure where to look when Yao approached, #3672 and pumped his stamina back into him. Though Yori knew that the man was far and away from being able to escape even getting a little of his stamina back.

Still the manservant wouldn't take any chances in case Ami's experiment went awry, or Yao-san tried something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 9:15 pm

"It's enough... I suppose," Ami relented once the man at least had enough of his spirit back to at least look like a human rather than a mummy even if he was having a hard time keeping his head up. Clothing was unimportant at this point and she didn't bother to mention the state of his dress. Rather she simply walked up to him with the syringe fully loaded with black-red liquid, knelt low and stabbed the needle straight into the center of his chest with little regard for his comfort or wellbeing.

"This is the effect on a standard human being without a bloodline ability, muted a great deal due to my tireless efforts, but likely enhanced a bit by the fact that you took a couple of nibbles from his life with that gaping black hole between your legs."

While she spoke, Ami stood back to her feet and strolled away casually. He wouldn't be getting very far now. The criminal would leap up suddenly as if he had all the energy in the world, vitality and awareness returning to his features. Breaking out in a run toward the exit, it wouldn't be more than two or three steps before he stumbled and fell on his face, writhing in pained agony as the black liquid could be seen coursing through his veins before it quickly retreated as quickly as it had come as the man's movements stopped and he remained frozen in time in a half crawl toward the stairs.

"Hollow him out and retrieve the heart," Ami commanded of Yori. They'd gone through this before. The man's skin had become a flaky, fragile shell that could be broken through quite easily. All of his internal organs would be withered and dried except for the heart, which would still be beating strong and hard in his chest, though now black as night.

Yao looked entirely unimpressed through the entire display, especially once the man died and Yori went to work cracking him open like an egg.

"It seems like your distance away from the goal is even greater than you let on. I'm a bit disappointed in you, Ami-chan..." She cast the woman a sideways frown of disappointment in emphasis, actually looking a bit sad that results weren't better. It seemed that her experiments would kill anyone they came in contact with rather than resurrect the woman hiding within.

"Nonsense," Ami shot back quickly with a glare full of fire. "I've reigned back the draining effect from playing host to the darkness far enough that, while lethal to a human with a standard pool of chakra, one with an extraordinary amount could not only survive being infected, but thrive once it had taken hold within them! I already have a suitable host waiting in the wings. It's only a matter of time before she falls into my lap and the resurrection begins..." Ami grinned slyly. Everything was going according to plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story   Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samples, Specimens and Secrets - Side Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2