Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz

Marz

Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) Empty
PostSubject: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 pm

It was a place that a man of his responsibility, prestige and power should avoid like the plague. However it was also a place that he couldn't avoid due to business reasons. He was in a nice suit, his hair slicked back, and sunglasses on, it was the perfect disguise, that wasn't actually a disguise, anyone that spent any amount of time around this man knew that man didn't dress like he had, preferring loose comfortable, maybe even ratty clothing and letting his crimson hair run wild. It was during slow business hours for the place, meaning it was in the middle of the day, when he approached. He looked like some official, here to sweat the place, when in reality he was here for the opposite.

The bureaucrat cut past the welcoming committee, they didn't interest him. He would walk right up to the counter and well, the receptionist was of course his main attraction in this place. She had a reputation that proceeded her and like he had his. Were all Uzumaki slobs that nobody really wanted around? He would give the woman a sly smile. "Sup Cuz." came a playful greeting as he placed his hands on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:53 am

Iwakan lay asleep at the counter, snoozing away peacefully until her first visitor in what was probably hours laid his hands on her counter and gave his greeting. One eye lazily drifted open to gaze upon he who tended to frequent her hotel quite often. Actually he was probably one of the main reasons she'd managed to keep her doors open despite Setsuna doing her best to close them permanently.

"Oh, hey Kai," Iwakan spoke up, her head coming off the faux wood she'd been resting on like she was hauling around a lead weight in her skull. "Come to play hide the sausage with another fortunate female?" It wasn't until that point that she actually took a glance around, her vision flicking first one way and then the other. If he was here with a girl again he was doing a good job of hiding her... "Or... not...? It's not often I rent these rooms for solo play, but I guess I can make an exception for you... Cuz."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisrequiem.rpg-board.net
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:35 am

Kai shook his head. "Unless you set me up on a blind date for the things I've been doing for you. Or for the village. No." Kai sighed, he'd love a little carnal distraction at this time. "No room rental today." This was a Love Hotel not a brothel. Reaching a hand into his suit he pulled out an envelope and placed it down right in front of the red headed woman.

"These are the documents you need to remain in business here as long as there are customers." He'd used many back channel means to get the right papers. For someone who hated bureaucrats and politicians he made a damn good one. "Also I 'lost' the land owner title Setsuna assigned to this particular spot on the map. So it's unofficially whoever is here now that owns the land and it wont get passed the lower offices."

In reality he'd visited this place a few times. He had a house big enough to mess around in, but the village needed the economy, and it was the only place of its type. Thanks of course to Setsuna, who had no open mind about such things, such places helped the public to relieve their stresses without it being a public burden. It wasn't some brothel or Pimp's back room.

Before Iwakan could reach the documents Kai placed a hand on them. "However there is something I want you to do for me." He would let his words trail off as he removed his shades, and locked eyes with her.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 am

Iwakan stared rather blankly through a large portion of Kai's explanation for the paperwork that he was delivering to her, but she appeared to at least get that what he was delivering was meant for her as she reached out to take the envelope once he'd finished speaking.

When he covered them with a hand to prevent her from claiming them, her hand hung limply in the air for a brief second before falling dead back to the desk. Mission failed. She listened to what more he had to say, meeting his gaze with her own before allowing her cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

"Oh my..." She sounded surprised. "Right here and now? Kai, you dog, you... But if you insist..." And she'd begin to slowly unravel the wrappings covering her upper body, presumably for his enjoyment and perusal. "I hope you don't mind doing most of the work..."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 am

Kai was confused and distracted for a moment by what she said, and that she started stripping. He had that effect on women sometimes, however he'd remembered to turn that off for business hours. In his head the gears clicked together. "Well of course I don't mind." Kai hushed leaning his head in closer to the half naked woman, whispering sensually in her ear.

"I was still on the topic of paperwork though." He was having fun teasing her. "When your taxes come up use the listed names and addresses on the paperwork." He slid the folder towards Iwakan and stepped back to take in her body, crossing his arms over his chest, and smiling coyly. It hadn't occurred to him that the owner of a love hotel might need a little lovin' herself. Something he felt himself in a position to fix. "Right here and now isn't a good time for me. I have places to be. But my house at Nine tonight would be excellent."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:19 am

Iwakan merely blinked cluelessly as he finished the rest of his instructions about the delivered paperwork before suddenly snapping into sluggish action to claim the envelope from the desk now that it was unguarded.

She made no action to cover her indecency as she instead began to examine everything without raising her eyes from her reading at all.

"Eh... it was kinda now or never..." she bemoaned in minor disappointment. "I mean... all that extra walking... and then I'd have to get in the mood again..." She was all set to continue rambling about just how troublesome meeting him for a sex date would be if he didn't do something about it ...or leave.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:36 am

"I'm open to a change of venue and any time before nine and after five is good with me." Kai responded, not pleading but more like offering. "I can make it worth the extra effort." He shifted his weight onto his heels. "Have you ever seen an unsatisfied liason of mine leave this place?"

Kai's eyes spied the clock on the wall, uncrossing his arms and folding his hands behind him and leaning in once again. He had a little time before his next meeting.

"I could give you a..." What was the right word, "preview, if you're unsure."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:18 am

"I try not to pay much attention to my customers," Iwakan fibbed with a lazy shrug. If anything she paid a bit too much attention to the comings and goings of the people of the village, let alone those who frequented her establishment. Fortunately she was viewed as slightly obnoxious but entirely harmless so her business hadn't suffered.

"...Preview?" Her head cocked slowly to her right as her left brow raised in at least a small amount of curious interest. "Pff. I'm all about quickies. Did you really think I meant something else when we're both on the clock?" she asked rhetorically with a wry, half-hearted smirk.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 am

Her little white lie was about as transparent as white lace panties, but it didn't bother the man at all. Really he felt that their working relationship could be made better with a little bit of, play.

Kai returned to the desk in stride, placing his hands upon it and looking down over his glasses at Iwakan. "I'm sure you don't want to do it right here on your desk. That might be bad for business." She might have to put up an out to lunch sign, for a few moments. "This isn't going to be very quick, but I think it'll be quick enough." His confident smile, showing down at Iwakan, or maybe it was a predatory smile and she was his prey?
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Iwakan's grin showed a hint of taunting doubt as Kai did a bit of chest-puffing. What were men really other than base animals attempting to plant their seed in every attractive place possible? The ability for her business to last where so many others were failing reinforced such a mindset.

"Have you forgotten where we are? I don't think anyone coming in will mind what they see." Her grin grew slightly larger. They wouldn't be seen from the streets considering the tinted doors. Anyone coming into a love hotel probably knew what it was and, while the scene they were about to unfold would likely be a shock... it wasn't anything the unexpected spectators weren't about to do themselves. "...It's been slow anyways and I don't much feel like going too far."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:05 am

The man with red-hair was done playing, leaning in and kissing the taunting woman. She had a point but he wasn't going to let on with that, a hand coming up from the desk under her arm to supporting her head to keep her from pulling away easily. His tongue pressed between her lips, teasing at her tongue.

Kai's other hand would free itself from the desk, resting on freed bosom, his thumb giving it a quick flick to the tip of the mound and another, before pressing into it and rubbing soft circles around the little pink bud.

Of course women were animals as well, some like Iwakan were far more base than others pretended to be. In the end both men and women were animals, and though instinct would push Kai not to plant his seed in her. Their working relationship might be strained by such an action.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:50 am

A single nonsense syllable left Iwakan's mouth as Kai's lips met hers, passing muffled and incomprehensible from her mouth to his. Attempting to be coy or fake surprise was far too much work for someone as blunt and lethargic as Iwakan and so there was no resistance at all as he kissed her. Her lips parted easily to his tongue's probing, her own meeting his in a slow, calculated dance. This wasn't the frenzied tongue-lock of a desperately horny woman. Despite not initiating the kiss, she attempted to control the pace in her own way, only stopped by a few quiet mewls of pleasure as Kai took to helping himself to the modest bosom she'd already bared some minute or so earlier in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:59 am

She wanted him to do all the work then set the pace? Not happening. After a quick pinch Kai placed his hand between her breasts and pressed, releasing the deep kiss with little warning and pushing her back into her seat. This was going to be a little hard with a desk in the way. That wouldn't do at all. Kai cleared the desk with a what was little more than a hop, landing straddling Iwakan's lap.

Kai was on the attack for sure. It wasn't another half second until Iwakan was pressed against the wall behind where she'd been sitting, their lips pressed together again, his body holding her's in place. She would be able to feel every inch, as he held one of her legs behind the knee and and was slowly grinding his crotch into hers. It was obvious at this point, that if he was going to do most of the work he was going to set the pace. No give and take here. Just take.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:41 am

There was no resistance as Kai gave Iwakan a push, falling hard back into her seat with a quick exhale of breath and remaining there looking up at Kai as he vaulted her desk to land right on top of her. She responded to his action with nothing more than a mirthful smirk before her seat was left spinning and empty with neither of them in it.

Instead she was back on her feet and pressed tightly to the wall, incapable of any means of escape or subterfuge, not that she was planning any means of taking back her little bit of control. She was pretty pleased with where things had gone thus far. She also wasn't averse to hiding her pleasure, letting out a few subtle, sexually charged grunts and moans into Kai's lips with every new stroke over her barely concealed sex. With only a thin pair of shorts covering her otherwise nude form there wasn't much to dull the feeling of their grinding bodies.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:01 am

She wouldn't have to do much more as Kai's lips left hers, and started a trail down her lithe form. Stopping over the bud of one of her exposed breasts, giving the stiff bud a long lap. He was already aching for her, but there were steps to follow, and Kai wasn't above his own guidelines for ministrations. His off hand caressed down her shoulder, stopping to tweak the bud of her unattended breast before continuing down her lovely body and sliding into her shorts, his fingers working through the folds of her womanhood, fingers pressing at her entrance and thumb slowly massaging her love button.

Though hurried, this man obviously hurried this man obviously had the right idea on how to please a woman.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:04 am

It seemed as though she was barely breathing as his lips trailed their way down her subtly writhing body, suddenly letting it out in a heated gasp as his tongue slipped over her already aroused nipple and another with the stiff tweak to the one not getting attention from his mouth. Her hands were pressed tightly to the wall where her back was pressed, one knee slowly raising as he reached his way into her shorts to begin his exploration of her womanly folds.

She looked very much as though she were reclining against the wall rather than trapped against it by another body, her enjoyment of this situation plainly apparent on her face even though she kept her voice down in the public setting.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:43 am

The deft ministrations of the man would only continue for a moment as they were pressed for time. He wanted her to be ready, not to spend a hour making her climax repeatedly upon his sensual touches. He could spend hours and hours making her reach sweet release without even removing his pants, Kai was very much into giving pleasure.

When the red-headed man knew his partner was ready, not before, he would withdraw his hand, taking her by the hand and pulling her off the wall in a swift motion, into his arms with a quick spin before resting her pert butt on the desk behind them. His right hand pushing her back down onto the desk while his left undid his pants. His right hand slid down her body snaring the hem of her lower covering and pulling it up and away with a quick tug sending it flying against the wall behind him.

Kai would be quick to assert himself. All the way. So she could feel EVERY inch as he hilted himself inside the woman with his same last name. He savored the moment of being completely plunged into her as though he'd planted a flag atop foreign soil, triumphed in some small way.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:53 am

Considering Iwakan's standard number of sexual encounters, that being rather low, Kai would find it incredibly easy to arouse the woman. In fact, he'd find a good deal of his work already done for him as his fingers carressed over her nethers.

Her reactions were a bit sluggish and clumsy as, with no warning at all, his hand removed itself from her shorts and she found herself pulled into a spin. Thankfully it wasn't required for her to be entirely prepared or even the slightest bit graceful, finding herself seated on the surface of her desk without incident.

There was no argument at all from her as Kai urged things forward, more than happy to fall back onto the papers littering her workspace and get comfortable as he prepared to take her. She kept her legs together, giving him easy access to fully remove her shorts. Once they were removed and discarded only a few stray bandages that wrapped her midriff and lower remained to offer any sort of cover.

Iwakan remained calm and patient through the entire preparation, allowing her legs to now hang open with her shorts out of the way, giving Kai plenty of room to step up to the plate. There was a brief shock as he actually began to enter her lithe form, her inner muscles tightening in a sudden reflex as if she were attempting to keep him out, though it only made the friction that much more intense as he pushed his way in. Iwakan herself was instantly awash in a sea of pleasure, her mouth locked in a blissed smile as she breathed out a quiet moan of pleasured encouragement.

"Mmmh..." It sounded as though Iwakan, as well, was savoring the experience once he was fully buried into her depths, the sound more as though she was tasting something delicious for the first time and realizing just how much she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Mirroring his partner's satisfied moan, Kai growled pleasurably "Rmmm..." Shifting his hips so he could better seat his well endowed member into her velvet folds. He was well and above average for length and girth, making Iwakan barely used love hole almost virgin tight to him. She was squeezing down on him hard already, he couldn't wait until she was climaxing around his member.

It wouldn't be a moment of getting used to the feeling before Kai removed his length from Iwakan, pulling out to the very tip of his glans before planting it within her again this time leaning in and driving all of his weight behind it. His aim singular and specific, her g-spot, if he could find it in the first few thrusts. His hands reaching back and pulling her legs in front of her, bending the poor limber woman in half as he drove down hard again. And again. Giving a deeply pleasured groan at bottom of the next thrust Kai gave a wry smile. "I'm surprised," He teased finishing his sentence with a soft moan. "you don't have more men trying to sleep with you." Slowly getting faster with each thrust that scraped against her sweet spot, as he drove her down into her warm pussy.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:49 pm

With her limbs in an almost constant state of relaxation and her penchant for finding some rather tight spots to fall asleep where she wouldn't be bothered, Iwakan's body was well used to being bent and contorted into some fairly awkward shapes. She could easily turn herself into a human pretzel if she had the energy or drive to show off her unique contortionism, but she didn't. In any case, Kai's chosen position for her garnered no discomfort at all from the woman. If anything she was happy that there was no movement involved on her part at all since she was pinned forcefully to the desk by her legs. She simply had the privilege of laying back and enjoying a good, hard fucking.

Speaking of enjoyment, hers happened to spike considerably as Kai sought out and found her g-spot with the angle of his thrusting, her vaginal muscles tightening in direct contrast to the rest of her body with every renewed stroke, her insides fluttering and caressing his shaft every time he found his mark.

"I know, right?" she answered breathlessly. "They're just too dumb to pick up on my hints..."
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:00 am

Feeling her squeeze down, made Kai work even harder to put it to the woman. His ministrations becoming more single-minded in their focus as he worked to quickly push Iwakan towards climax, holding her legs above her head as he pounded her ever tightening pussy into the desk below her, making it creak like one of the beds in her business. Doing all of the hard work got Kai to breathing hard, letting a gasp of pleasure escape as she tightened down on his rock hard shaft even more.

Kai would have continued like this all the way to their quickly approaching climax, but something caught his eye, a flicker at the door, his eyes lifted and there through the screens he could see two silhouettes, pushing their way into the door. Not one to miss an opportunity Kai released Iwakan's legs and backed off pulling the woman by the hips and flipping her over, so her sleek ass was facing him before plowing into her again scooting the desk forward, his hand coming up to the back of her neck and pulling the woman's hair to bring her upright as the door opened.

Two young people entered instantly taken aback by what they were seeing.

"Come in." Kai beckoned, waving them in with his free hand. He wouldn't stop his harsh plowing Iwakan's bean field, maybe even going at it a little harder. While he was still disguised Iwakan was completely exposed to these two complete strangers who seemed to stare for a moment at the entrance, entranced by the erotic scene in front of them. They would only stop a second before stepping inside and closing the door tight behind them, as if barring people from their own personal showing.

"Well go on and help them." Kai whispered sensually into Iwakan's ear licking the crest of it as he pulled back, still incessant in his handiwork. He was curious to see if she could actually serve the two youngsters, perhaps a young married couple before she came all over his cock.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:55 pm

"Uh...?" Iwakan grunted in confusion, hardly anticipating a sudden position change when they were both nearing the end of their little quickie. That's exactly what happened though, now finding herself with her feet on the floor and her chest laying atop the wrinkled papers that had formerly been her work.

"Ohh..." Iwakan let out a moan of both pleasure and recognition as she realized the reason she'd been turned to properly face the door in a way that she could do her job at the same time her feet were lifted up to her toes when Kai plowed straight back into her tightly clenching pussy.

Iwakan supported herself on the desk with her hands as she was pulled by her hair to bring her to a semi-upright position. If he tried to pull her into fully standing she'd fight him.

"I assume you're lookin' to get a room, yeah?" Iwakan inquired with a lack of breath even as she felt that wicked tongue of his licking just over the rim of her ear. "I mean... who wouldn't be horny after walking in on this, amirite?" She was doing her utmost best to speak over the sound of Kai's hips repeatedly slapping against her tight ass. "I assume you're already aware of the going rate. I mean... it's posted right outside." That was her cue that they should be getting their cash out. "Gimme a key..." she ordered to Kai, holding her hand back and wiggling her fingers as she awaited the object in question.

With her attention diverted temporarily, concentrating on serving a couple of customers, Iwakan's orgasm was delayed just a little longer, though that didn't stop it from feeling just as good... or her pussy from cinching down just as tightly.
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:34 am

The couple tried hard as they could not to stare, but ended up making it awkward, as the approached the couple mid-coitus. "Uh yeah." The woman responded to both of Iwakan's questions trying to play it cool, but obviously sweating the details, and the odd silence broken up by the sound of wet flesh slapping together as the red haired man gave a fierce fucking to his red haired partner.

Kai of course wouldn't miss a beat reaching over his shoulder and snagging a random room key, and holding it out for the couple to take, the man of course took the key from him. It was awkward, well not for Kai, but he could tell that the gentleman was off put by the carnal display. As the woman pulled out her wallet Kai pulled his hand back pulling the key out of the mans hand. "A gentleman should always cover a ladies expenses." He scolded giving Iwakan a sharp thrust, causing the desk to scoot forward.

The man eager to be done with the couple pulled out his wallet and handed over almost twice the amount of money as renting the room for the night and graciously accepted the Key.

Waiting until the couple left, brought Kai's attention back to the task at hand, and the realization that Iwakan was squeezing down hard on him, pushing him to the very edge. "I'm gonna cum." He moaned, in the midst of ragged breathing, his thick cock beginning to twitch as it tried to reach deeper into Iwakan's depths. "Where do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:38 am

"Hngh..." Iwakan grunted in pleasure as Kai gave her an exceptionally rough thrust, enough to jolt her desk forward an inch. "What he said..." she groaned, taking it as some cue that she should chime in as well.

She accepted the money graciously, taking that part of the business transaction whilst Kai handed over the key without letting up on her backside.

"Enjoy your stay! Have fun!" she called after the couple as they scampered off. Today was a good day! She calmly counted out her cash while her body jolted every few seconds as Kai jammed himself back into her with a new thrust. It wasn't till his question that she put the bills down and turned back calmly to look at him. "Where do you wanna put it?"
Back to top Go down
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:33 am

Most women would make demands of Kai, beg for him to cum inside to demand he pull out well before cumming. But Iwakan was completely different, letting him do as he pleased, while he railed her like a prom date, he really couldn't trust the lazy woman to be on any kind of contraceptive now could he?

"Inside." The red headed man moaned back in pleasured response, very pleased with himself as he slammed home one more time, the tip of his glans crashing into her cervix before moaning loudly and pulling back on his hips, freeing his endowment from her silken folds, and letting loose with long strings of thick seed, painting her back, with a few going so far as to deposit strands of white on her face as she looked back at him.

Kai panted in post coital bliss, looking at Iwakan with a faint smile, "But I never cum inside on the first date." He teased giving his sexual partner a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next