Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Saki bowed her head towards the map, thinking. If what Rakdos said was true, this other Hanyou could be either a blessing or a curse. If she did indeed bring devestation upon the world, then all was well. But what if she decided their plans weren't good enough? What if she shunned Rakdos? Or treated him like the other lesser filth of the world? Saki didn't know this person, and couldn't begin to understand what could happen. Still, she wasn't about to go against her master's plans. She only worried.

"And this other Hanyou...would you have me serve her too? Or would I still be yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax

Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Rakdos shook his head. "Leave her to me, I'll likely have you barely interact with her, but we'll just have to see what happens" he remarked.

"Enough about that though. Things are still finalizing, how are you feeling? The mark has had a few days to adjust to you. Can you feel it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Saki just nodded. She didn't want to serve anyone else, if she was being honest, so knowing she wouldn't have to worry about leaving Rakdos' company relieved her. When the discussion turned to her, she stretched her arms upright and yawned. "I feel better. Not as tired, anyway, and I can walk again.The seal is...odd."

She raised a hand to rub her fingers against her forehead. "Actually it kind of itches a little. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or what. It feels like it's pulsing sometimes too, almost like a headache but not actually painful."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax

Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:10 pm

"That's a normal side effect of the process" Rakdos remarked as he watched Saki interact with the marking. "You know how the chakra network functions, try reaching out to the seal itself. Don't draw or push chakra there, but just tell me if you feel anything there where you couldn't before"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Saki shifted into a cross-legged position on the couch as she did what she was told and concentrated on the seal. She wasn't entirely sure what she expected, and at first there was nothing. After a time, though, the seal reacted and became very very noticeable. She twitched a little and opeend her eyes again with a gaping breath. "I felt it... It was kind of warm. It's like it wanted to...embrace me or something. I could feel it reaching out to the rest of my chakra, trying to get me to use it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax

Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Rakdos kept a careful eye on the seal, prepared to react should Saki activate it. She needed to be at full strength before she entered the first stage of the seal. Rakdos wouldn't risk her life so soon without proper cause.

"Remember that feeling, but don't try it again until you fully recover. Activating the seal too soon can heavily tax your body. Trust me, I've seen arrogance kill many shinobi this way. Don't take this technique, this gift, lightly"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Saki nodded in understanding and gave her master a respectful bow. "I promise, master." Lounging back on the couch again, she pulled her legs closer to herself and curled close against Rakdos again. "So...what would you like me to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax

Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 pm

"Rest and recover, until you're at full strength I don't want you to do anything else" Rakdos made very clear as he looked down at Saki. "You'll need a few more days before you do anything else"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Saki nodded, as as she settled in against the back of the couch with he reyes closed. She might not have been as tired as she was, but she supposed she could go for another nap. "As you wish, master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story   The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cost and Reward of Loyalty - Side Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2