Shinobi's Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi's Requiem

A Naruto-Based Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Iwakan allowed a long exhale to pass her lips as Kai pulled out at the very last second to paint her rear end, back and even a bit of her cheek in sticky ropes of man-spunk.

"Some first date," she chided, remaining as she was despite their apparent finish with the current activities. "I didn't even get dinner and a movie before you put it in. Now, be a dear and clean me up, okay? I've tried just leaving it as is before... It gets a little itchy." She wiggled a bit in place, as if attempting to give him some sort of incentive to wipe her down.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisrequiem.rpg-board.net
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:45 am

Kai would wipe himself off of Iwakan's juices and his own, pausing for a moment as she started in on how it was some date. "Those are for people with time and effort to meet you at a nice place. Since you'd rather not go out of your way to go out to my place for dinner. This was just a preview after all, though I cant tell if you enjoyed it as well as I had or not." Kai liked seeing his partners wracked in pleasurable agony, though it seemed like Iwakan who he could tell was close had completely lost the mood. Not watching her body flex in agony or at least her toes curl was kind of a letdown.

Taking the same tissues he'd used to clean himself off, he quickly wiped the man chowder off his partner leaving the little bit on her face, if she wanted that off she'd have to go through the effort of removing it herself. He would toss the well soiled tissues in the trashcan next to Iwakan's desk... which was empty... which brought up a good question...

The place was immaculate... who the hell did all the cleaning? And there was a lot of cleaning to be done in a love hotel. Quite the head-scratching question.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Admin
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:48 am

With a slow, lazy motion Iwakan rolled onto her back and then pulled herself up onto her desk to sit her naked bottom atop the wood.

"What?" she chided once again. "Do you really need an obvious tell to know if a woman's enjoyed herself or not? Maybe the rumors aren't as true as I thought..." And she drifted off to lay across her desk with her head hanging off the side upside down. "I'll give you a freebie this time. I did enjoy myself, but if you want an obvious tell you'd need to put a lot more time and effort into the buildup... but this was just a preview... right?" She chuckled, swiping up the bit of cum slowly rolling off her cheek with a finger before popping it quickly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisrequiem.rpg-board.net
Marz

Marz

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:26 am

Kai shook his head, fixing his pants and shirt and refinishing his disguise. "No, I suppose its my expectations that got me concerned." The slicked back redhead would be fixing his tie at this point and giving his sleazy smile to Iwakan. "There's that resource again, time that we don't have."

The Kounin would start for the door stopping as the bell rang on his way out and he stopped short looking back over his shoulder, "Oh yes, this was just a preview, but if you really want to see more effort and time... you have to make an effort to come to me. And then I'll show you a real good time." With the man in the nice suit slipped the threshold and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)   Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Low on the East Side - Side Story (Adult)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2